This tour is also called our Photo Favorite tour due to the tremendous photo opportunities during this time of the day, with the Na Pali Coast facing west into the sunlight.
Morning Sightseeing and Snorkeling Tour
- Per Person
- Private Charter Up to 22 People
No better way to start your day in paradise!
The Morning Na Pali Tour starts with check-in at 6:30- 7:00 a.m. It may be a little cooler than our afternoon tour, so bring a windbreaker just in case. This Na Pali Coast snorkel tour will showcase the beauty of the Kauai stop as well as its Hawaiian marine life.
We depart Hanalei Bay around 7:30 a.m. and return approximately 4 hours later at around 11:30 a.m. Snorkel equipment and floatation devices are provided, as well as a waterproof dry-bag.
Please note that we do not guarantee snorkeling or entrance into sea caves. Our goal is always to provide the best tour possible, given the day’s weather and ocean conditions. Safety is priority #1 always.
– Deli sandwich lunch (locally sourced and made-to-order) Note: Sandwiches are not available in the months of March and October.
– Cold Beverages/Snacks
– Snorkeling approx. 45 mins (equipment provided)
– Narration at photographic stopping points (valleys, caves, waterfalls, beaches, any wildlife encountered)
– NOTE: This tour does not involve any beach landings
Convenient Na Pali Departure Point
Leaving Hanalei Bay you reach the Na Pali in about 15 minutes. Along the way, you pass some premier windsurfing, kiteboarding, and local surf spots before arriving at the Na Pali Coast.
Other tours originating from Port Allen take hours of travel to get to and from the Na Pali while seeing only a fraction of the beauty that the Na Pali Coast has to offer. Our tours get you there fast so that you have time to leisurely experience the best of Na Pali Coast! To see what we mean take a look at the map. Port Allen tours are represented by the red line and our tour is represented by the green line.
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Beach attire (please change into a swimsuit prior to boarding)
- Light cover-up jacket
- Prescription Snorkel Mask (if needed)
- Swim attire
- Water shoes (slippers, flip flops, reef shoes, anything but closed-toed shoes)
- Light jacket or coverup
Seasickness precautions are always recommended for all passengers – even on the calmest days.
Please call (808) 826-6853 to book.