We depart Hanalei Bay around 7:30 and return approximately 4 hours later at around 11:30. Snorkel equipment and floatation devices are provided, as well as a waterproof drybag.
Afternoon Sightseeing and Snorkeling Tour
- Per Person
- Private Charter Up to 22 People
Experience the dramatic Na Pali Coast with a boat tour in Kauai!
This tour is also called our “Photo Favorite Tour” due to the tremendous photo opportunities during this time of the day, with the Na Pali Coast facing west into the sunlight.
Our catamaran boat tours take you along the Na Pali coast with ease!
The Afternoon Na Pali Tour starts with check-in at 11:30 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. We depart Hanalei Bay around 12:30 and return approximately four hours later at around 4:30 p.m.
Snorkeling equipment and floatation devices are provided, as well as a waterproof dry-bag.
Please note that we do not guarantee snorkeling or entrance into sea caves. Our goal is always to provide the best tour possible, given the day’s weather and ocean conditions. Safety is priority #1.
– Deli sandwich lunch (locally sourced and made-to-order)
– Cold Beverages/Snacks
– Snorkeling approx. 45 mins (equipment provided)
– Narration at photographic stopping points (valleys, caves, waterfalls, beaches, any wildlife encountered)
– NOTE: This tour does not involve any beach landings
Convenient Na Pali Departure Point
Leaving Hanalei Bay, you reach the Na Pali in about 15 minutes. Along the way, you pass some premier windsurfing, kiteboarding, and local surf spots before arriving at the Na Pali Coast.
Other tours originating from Port Allen take hours of travel to get to and from the Na Pali while seeing only a fraction of the beauty that the Na Pali Coast has to offer. Our tours get you there fast so that you have time to leisurely experience the best of Na Pali Coast! To see what we mean take a look at the map. Port Allen tours are represented by the red line and our tour is represented by the green line.
- Reef-safe sunscreen
- Beach attire (please change into a swimsuit prior to boarding)
- Light cover-up jacket
- Prescription Snorkel Mask (if needed)
- Swim attire
- Water shoes (slippers, flip flops, reef shoes, anything but closed-toed shoes)
Seasickness precautions are always recommended for all passengers – even on the calmest days.
Please call (808) 826-6853 to book.